Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,699)

Discussions Replied To (354) Replies Latest Activity

"Raymond, I agree with you regarding fine tuning of the discussion.  Re-reading I wou…"

Sentient Biped replied Nov 25, 2013 to Why the right hates government

3 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Ruth, your link brings to mind a book I am partway through reading: American Nations…"

Sentient Biped replied Jun 10, 2013 to Why the right hates government

3 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Joan, I think you are right, "race" exists.  It would also be empowering to acknowle…"

Sentient Biped replied Jun 10, 2013 to On "Race Denial". Are Races Real? Not Real?

3 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Interesting, supposed "actress" in Texas sent ricin-laced letters to Mayor Bloomberg…"

Sentient Biped replied Jun 9, 2013 to In the US it's not called terrorism if a white guy does it

9 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Donald R Barbera

"Thanks for the Sci AM link.  It's interesting.  Why the repeated bullshit from Harva…"

Sentient Biped replied May 25, 2013 to Harvard Dissertation Claims. "Hispanic low IQ" / Immigration Policy

5 May 25, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"You are more generous than I would be.  I think it's more outright propagandizing.  …"

Sentient Biped replied May 25, 2013 to Harvard Dissertation Claims. "Hispanic low IQ" / Immigration Policy

5 May 25, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Eddie, this is an important point. I imagine in any large category of people we cou…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 16, 2013 to Racism charge against New Atheists

5 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Pat

"Ruth, I often feel mislead.  In addition, there is an arrogance about "new atheism"…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 6, 2013 to Racism charge against New Atheists

5 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Pat

"I can say for certain that didn't happen in my former workplace.  Emphasis on "forme…"

Sentient Biped replied Jan 19, 2013 to Twilight of the Pale Patriarchs

4 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I"m all fo r equality, but there is zero evidence for this line"  " the eclipse of t…"

Sentient Biped replied Jan 19, 2013 to Twilight of the Pale Patriarchs

4 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service