Jo Jerome's Discussions (3,551)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"Even in the talk, Farah says there is little documentation to describe what Somalia…"

Jo Jerome replied Jul 3, 2010 to To whom does your country belong?

2 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"True. Although I have heard a fair number of mainstream Muslims speak out against th…"

Jo Jerome replied Jun 28, 2010 to When It’s Racist, Say So

4 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I too feel for the Afghan people. Even those who are or sympathize with the Muslim f…"

Jo Jerome replied Jun 24, 2010 to "I feel your pain" - but not as well if we are not the same race"

14 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Voter turnout is everything, and in AZ I've learned, it's not as easy as just showin…"

Jo Jerome replied Jun 19, 2010 to How to empower equality in Arizona.

3 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Absolutely right Dallas. I call a lot of these people out on Facebook and have a co…"

Jo Jerome replied Jun 13, 2010 to When It’s Racist, Say So

4 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"You definitely see it in politics. It's ok to go after the Obama children but how ru…"

Jo Jerome replied Jun 8, 2010 to "I feel your pain" - but not as well if we are not the same race"

14 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Hi back SmilingEyes - and ditto! Real Life has had me snagged and often lagging beh…"

Jo Jerome replied May 31, 2010 to Are both white and black children biased toward lighter skin?

22 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Daniel W

"Awesome Michelle."

Jo Jerome replied May 31, 2010 to Arizona Governor: "Please don't boycot us! We're not really racist!" and a comment on white religon.

3 May 31, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I'll join in the blame-TV chorus. I often cringe when parents looking for a scapego…"

Jo Jerome replied May 23, 2010 to Are both white and black children biased toward lighter skin?

22 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Daniel W

"I too fear that the noise on this issue will die out/is dying out too quickly. The l…"

Jo Jerome replied May 21, 2010 to Arizona Governor: "Please don't boycot us! We're not really racist!" and a comment on white religon.

3 May 31, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service