Jo Jerome's Discussions (3,551)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"Here in Europe one is not safe camping in cars. There are gangs that specialize to b…"

Jo Jerome replied Aug 17, 2010 to the report on the henry louis gates report

7 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Every time I try to understand the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and why Americans ar…"

Jo Jerome replied Aug 9, 2010 to The evolution of one opinion: Israel's Apartheid

17 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by George

"Jin/Daniel Dae Kim is indeed responsible for much of "Lost's" hotness factor. And S…"

Jo Jerome replied Aug 5, 2010 to Baby Names

5 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Jaume

"Damn, very cool story indeed! Even with the "Heavenly Father" bit, which is kind of…"

Jo Jerome replied Jul 31, 2010 to The Great Escape From Slavery of Ellen and William Craft

2 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"It always fascinated me as a child that we came extremely close during our nation's…"

Jo Jerome replied Jul 26, 2010 to Ben Franklin: "US being over-run by nonEnglish-speaking immigrants"

7 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"That is funny. I've always wondered what is "American food?" Since we basically borr…"

Jo Jerome replied Jul 24, 2010 to "American Food" as an ethnic food choice.

4 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Louis

"It's a weird situation to be sure. On the one hand, asking for race in a description…"

Jo Jerome replied Jul 24, 2010 to the report on the henry louis gates report

7 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"But at least they aren't whispering now. They are out in the open where you can ridi…"

Jo Jerome replied Jul 17, 2010 to Are both white and black children biased toward lighter skin?

22 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Daniel W

"Weird - My latest college course is Comparative Religions and one of the first thing…"

Jo Jerome replied Jul 14, 2010 to Quanah Parker & the Rise and Fall of the Comanches

1 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I doubt it would be easy. "You can't fight city hall." Wish though that I'd have ke…"

Jo Jerome replied Jul 4, 2010 to How to empower equality in Arizona.

3 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service