Chris Z's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I currently don't appear to have the time, but will if I get some.  Go right ahead. …"

Chris Z replied Jun 1, 2011 to Conservatism, Libertarianism, and Liberalism: Definitions and Distinctions

38 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Nathan Ortberg

"Tonya, this is ridiculous.  If you can't get along with James in a less incindiary,…"

Chris Z replied Jun 1, 2011 to Conservatism, Libertarianism, and Liberalism: Definitions and Distinctions

38 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Nathan Ortberg

"1. I believe that sex should be reserved for marriage.   a. Albeit small, there is a…"

Chris Z replied May 25, 2011 to What is the purpose of sex?

29 May 14, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"@John,  That was very well put, I couldn't agree with you more.  I by far get along…"

Chris Z replied May 20, 2011 to Does anyone else feel alone?

49 Jan 7
Reply by Michael

"The Case Against Abortion: Prenatal Development Great video!!! Pro-life and science-…"

Chris Z replied Apr 3, 2011 to Abortion

10 May 14, 2011
Reply by Michael

"Here's a post today from a friend of mine.  I still can't stop laughing. United Free…"

Chris Z replied Feb 27, 2011 to Humor

5 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Smiley Courtney

"That's completely reasonable.  I'm not there, but I get it.  Also, thanks for the wo…"

Chris Z replied Jan 25, 2011 to Abortion

10 May 14, 2011
Reply by Michael

"Ron, it's a pleasure to meet you.  I couldn't agree with you more on all that you've…"

Chris Z replied Jan 24, 2011 to Abortion

10 May 14, 2011
Reply by Michael

"LOL!  That is hilarious.  Thank you Courtney."

Chris Z replied Jan 24, 2011 to Humor

5 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Smiley Courtney

"Yes, I noticed a lot of that too. I would have liked for stronger arguments from bot…"

Chris Z replied Aug 15, 2010 to Must Atheists be Liberals?

13 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Smiley Courtney

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Tom Sarbeck replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion Atheism and the Holocaust: Primo Levi and Os Guiness
7 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion God Loves Uganda.
21 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
25 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Camo cats in the group Atheist Ailurophiles
29 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Warren Jappe's photo
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Pity Poor Rush, Whose Panties Are in a Wad Because There Might Be a Black James Bond
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Pity Poor Rush, Whose Panties Are in a Wad Because There Might Be a Black James Bond
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Pity Poor Rush, Whose Panties Are in a Wad Because There Might Be a Black James Bond
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Idaho Spud's discussion Safety of frozen food in the group Food!
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat commented on Warren Jappe's photo
1 hour ago
sk8eycat replied to Idaho Spud's discussion Safety of frozen food in the group Food!
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service