Frances Miriam janusz's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"It's not necessarily fair to treat everyone equally. It depends what you mean by "eq…"

Frances Miriam janusz replied May 9, 2013 to Is it fair to treat everyone equally?

14 Jan 24
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Furthermore, even if Jesse Bering's speculation were right (which I'm extremely scep…"

Frances Miriam janusz replied Dec 1, 2012 to What Non Conservative Positions Do You Hold?

48 May 14, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Eric, This isn't proof. Did you miss this from the end of Jesse's article? "these…"

Frances Miriam janusz replied Dec 1, 2012 to What Non Conservative Positions Do You Hold?

48 May 14, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Uh, sorry Eric, but this is getting a little weird. What on earth does SSM have to d…"

Frances Miriam janusz replied Nov 30, 2012 to What Non Conservative Positions Do You Hold?

48 May 14, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I just can't imagine what non-religious reasons there could be for opposing gay marr…"

Frances Miriam janusz replied Nov 29, 2012 to What Non Conservative Positions Do You Hold?

48 May 14, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Are you willing to share the excellent reasons for not wanting to promote gay marria…"

Frances Miriam janusz replied Nov 29, 2012 to What Non Conservative Positions Do You Hold?

48 May 14, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Yeah, Eric. Your stance implies that there are a whole bunch of people who'd LIKE to…"

48 May 14, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Eric, Why do you believe that widespread gay marriage is societal suicide?"

48 May 14, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I support gay marriage, abortion on demand (at least for the first trimester, therea…"

Frances Miriam janusz replied Sep 12, 2012 to What Non Conservative Positions Do You Hold?

48 May 14, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service