Eric Stubbs's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Sheri, depends on how you define treat.  If by treat you mean status, then no, it is…"

Eric Stubbs replied May 9, 2013 to Is it fair to treat everyone equally?

14 Jan 24
Reply by Joan Denoo

"His theory is different than mine, but mine is supported by his data:  Birth rate am…"

Eric Stubbs replied Dec 1, 2012 to What Non Conservative Positions Do You Hold?

48 May 14, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"The End of Gays: Gay Marriage and the Decline of the Homosexual Pop... The End of Ga…"

Eric Stubbs replied Dec 1, 2012 to What Non Conservative Positions Do You Hold?

48 May 14, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"James, your blind faith is stunning.  Is it dogma or ego that drives you to your con…"

Eric Stubbs replied Nov 30, 2012 to What Non Conservative Positions Do You Hold?

48 May 14, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Ok, we are making some excellent progress and finding common ground. Garrett stipula…"

Eric Stubbs replied Nov 30, 2012 to What Non Conservative Positions Do You Hold?

48 May 14, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"The End of Gays: Gay Marriage and the Decline of the Homosexual Population Bottom li…"

48 May 14, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Andrew, is that blind faith you are following?  Should I trust the future of my spec…"

48 May 14, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Michael, Thank you.  However, I think you are making assumptions.  You assume that a…"

Eric Stubbs replied Nov 29, 2012 to What Non Conservative Positions Do You Hold?

48 May 14, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I don't care what their individual's choice is.  I'm talking about policy.  There's…"

Eric Stubbs replied Nov 29, 2012 to What Non Conservative Positions Do You Hold?

48 May 14, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Furthermore, if half the voters had half a brain, they'd demand to know what the lon…"

48 May 14, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service