Loren Miller's Discussions (7,866)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I heard something about this on NPR a day or so ago.  Seems as though Harvard is res…"

Loren Miller replied May 10 to Stanford to Purge $18 Billion Endowment of Coal Stock

3 May 10
Reply by Loren Miller

"They think like CEOs ... can't get past the quarterly numbers.  Thinking long-term i…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 10, 2013 to New “evidence” for global cooling?

4 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"This is the kind of news that doesn't seem to get a lot of coverage in the major med…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 22, 2013 to Al Gore: we're close to winning the conversation on climate change

1 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"A neat idea ... except that I wonder what the cost would be to lay down such roads. …"

Loren Miller replied May 27, 2013 to Solar panel roads

3 May 13
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"It doesn't surprise me, Joan.  When I mention that I work with semiconductors and so…"

Loren Miller replied May 20, 2013 to Climate hits 400ppm of CO2 for first time in 3 million years

10 May 26, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I know, my suggestions are more for the engineers and physicists ... but getting edu…"

Loren Miller replied May 20, 2013 to Climate hits 400ppm of CO2 for first time in 3 million years

10 May 26, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"How about:      - Develop hydrogen separation technology using renewable energy.    …"

10 May 26, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I'd be more than a bit dubious of the "North Pole" impacting GPS operation.  The sat…"

Loren Miller replied May 16, 2013 to North Pole Moves as Ice Sheets Melt

4 May 17, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"All sorts of stuff work GREAT "on paper."  Let's see a prototype built and tested an…"

Loren Miller replied May 14, 2013 to Game-changing solar energy breakthrough claimed

6 May 20, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"An impressive piece of work, Ruth.  I hope enough people are LISTENING and are willi…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 2, 2012 to The superhighway to catastrophic climate change

24 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Deidre posted a status
"Almost Friday.........cannot wait! Happy Halloween-eve :) Tonight is 'devil's night' I believe?"
44 minutes ago
Pat replied to jay H's discussion Free speech (right)
53 minutes ago
Pat commented on Joan Denoo's blog post My Grandfather, Alphonse Fulgentino Jules Denoo
58 minutes ago
Profile IconFormer Pastor, kavitha, Jim Reynolds and 6 more joined Atheist Nexus
58 minutes ago
booklover replied to jay H's discussion Free speech (right)
1 hour ago
booklover commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago
Randall Smith commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Randall Smith commented on Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago
Susan Stanko replied to C.L.A.W.S.'s discussion Stem Cell Research & MS in the group Atheists who love Science!
1 hour ago
Randall Smith replied to Lmnopicue's discussion dahl pasta in the group Food!
1 hour ago
Randall Smith posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Dyslexic's DOG replied to Deidre's discussion Finding self respect after religion
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service