George Kane's Discussions (333)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Susan Polar shows the set that is supposed to be identical, that the museum bought t…"

George Kane replied Feb 4, 2011 to Remains of James Madison's Chess Set Discovered

3 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I'm sure that the full-featured version of Shredder is quite strong. I just tried th…"

George Kane replied Jul 10, 2010 to Magnus Carlsen, Fashion Model

2 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by George Kane

"There is another context in which Bobby Fischer might come up in an atheist discussi…"

George Kane replied Jul 6, 2010 to Bobby Fischer's Body Exhumed From Grave - Priest in Attendance Despite Fischer's Very Agnostic Views

2 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by George Kane

"He learned by hard experience. When he won the world championship he was double-tith…"

George Kane replied Jul 6, 2010 to Bobby Fischer's Body Exhumed From Grave - Priest in Attendance Despite Fischer's Very Agnostic Views

2 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by George Kane

"A long time ago, when I was a chess player, I preferred to play in all-master tourna…"

George Kane replied Apr 7, 2010 to Basic Strategies

2 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Gata has 4.5 out of 10 at Wijk an Zee with three rounds to play. That tournament is…"

George Kane replied Jan 29, 2009 to Chat

11 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by George Kane

"Maybe I'm getting it now. So the board is a vertical cylinder, but the Black and Whi…"

George Kane replied Jan 29, 2009 to

just now

"http://chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=5170 Press conference of the FIDE Preside…"

George Kane replied Jan 22, 2009 to Chat

11 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by George Kane

"At the Parsvnath Open in New Delhi the nine-year-old Hetul Shah defeated an experien…"

George Kane replied Jan 13, 2009 to Chat

11 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by George Kane

"How many squares are there? If you increase the number of squares without increasing…"

George Kane replied Jan 10, 2009 to

just now

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service