http://objectiveministries.org/gametheory/militantatheists.html

This is ridiculous, how a human can be this stupid/ uneducated on basic facts/hateful, is completely unbelievable to me (As mentioned before I live in Britain, which is much less extreme the U.S., but if this is normal there, you have one F****d up country).

For shear lunacy read the "The Faces of Militant Atheism Today", which gives you handy spotting tips then there’s "The Atheist Hides His Militancy in Plain Sight" The man forgets to mention however, that the U.S also had missiles like that.

Views: 64

Replies to This Discussion

It's definitely a spoof. You just have to read the author profiles -- eg, "Pastor Rosas of the ecumenical Catholic Outreach Baptist Ministries has helped us greatly in bringing awareness of the anti-Christian bigotry on our Internet to the Catholic Hispanic community. Though most of the Pastor's flock are too poor to own computers, they are still a valuable asset for raising the awareness of more affluent Christians." And 'Diamond' Jack Holgroth, who helped win the arms race by singlehandedly solving the 'Fisherman's Quandary' has to be a joke.
It's very well done, though.
The clincher. Check out the kids' page: It's very funny.
Here's a taster

Spiritual Safety Tip
What should you do if you find an Atheist?

If you find an Atheist in your neighborhood,
TELL A PARENT OR PASTOR RIGHT AWAY!
You may be moved to try and witness to
these poor lost souls yourself, however

AVOID TALKING TO THEM!
Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God's Word.
Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed for these grouches. Let the adults handle them.
And you can buy a Baby Jesus Antifornication Thong. This site is amazing.
I thought it was a real site until I saw the thongs for sale: Panty-minimalists love our casual thong that covers sweet spots without covering your assets; putting an end to panty-lines. This under-goodie is "outta sight" in low-rise pants. Toss these message panties onstage at your favorite rock star or share a surprise message with someone special ... later.
I've heard people say these things in earnest.
I like Fig 2- "Militant atheist engaged in typical behavior."

Hitchens signing a book.
I think he had some alcohol with him.
Go to the kids area and click on the atheist goat's face.... awesome.
POE....whew..I feel better:-)
Objective Ministries is presented by THE SAME PEOPLE who do the 'Landover Baptist Church' spoof. Incidentally, Landover Baptist is in the throes of a coup d'etat.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service