Chariots of Iron Season 1, Episode 20: O' Brother Richard Where Art Thou?

SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
(MP3) (OGG)

All show summaries can be seen on our podcast page.

1/27/2009: "O' Brother Richard Where Art Thou?" - A|N overlord Brother Richard guest hosts this Saddleback-O-Rama
Season 1, Episode 20
(Download MP3) (Download OGG)

A better title would have been: "O' Lamar where art thou?" because Lamar was maimed in a freak pheasant hunting accident involving a high placed member of the former Bush administration and wasn't able to make the show--but we did have Brother Richard, the world famous former pastor, lifewithoutfaith.com blogger and fearless leader of Atheist Nexus roll as our co-host. Join us for one long hour and a half joke about "Saddlebacking."

We cover David Attenborough's recent intimation on the complexities of ignorance, religion and the environment. We also cover complex topics like: the complexities of making love to dead geese, the complexities of marrying ten-year-old girls, the complexities of covering up 11,000 molestation and child-rape charges, the complexities of the shitty impact of religion on our happiness and the complexities of apprehending felons that can polymorph themselves into goats.

And if you think the news was complex, Brother Richard talks with us about the Heads V meeting, saddlebacking, the future of Atheist Nexus, saddlebacking, being "anointed" by Dan Barker, saddlebacking, and also, we discuss saddlebacking.

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, that was too easy. I think I'll give it back to Linda.
Do you have any links or additional information for the Heads V meeting?
I just now listened to episode 20, almost 100 days after the fact, and I can't believe no one has suggested the proper term for sex with dead geese - it's so fucking obvious dudes!

NECROFOWLIA

Geeze...
Oh, that is inspired!
Yeah, I think we may have a winner here.

Well done, sir.
hah!

thank you - thankyouverymuch....
Haha, great name. However, since I only know one, I just call him Joe.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service