Robert Madewell's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, I was turned down. I'm so sad. I threw a temper tantrum. Ray Comfort Broke My…"

Robert Madewell replied Feb 25, 2010 to winner winner lobster dinner?

6 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Robert

"Dooby, my hat is tipped to thee, sir! Wierd Religious Art: White Jesus Comes Again"

Robert Madewell replied Feb 24, 2010 to AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! The Time Of The Beast!?!?!?!?

19 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Jan Hochbruck

"Is that Stevie Nicks standing next to the Burger King in picture 3? Barbara Walters…"

Robert Madewell replied Feb 23, 2010 to AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! The Time Of The Beast!?!?!?!?

19 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Jan Hochbruck

"Hey dooby, can I use your scans on my blog? I started a blog series about wierd reli…"

Robert Madewell replied Feb 23, 2010 to AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! The Time Of The Beast!?!?!?!?

19 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Jan Hochbruck

"I thought that was The Burger King on the horse in pic#3. The green goo is shooting…"

19 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Jan Hochbruck

"If you were to say Northern Arkansas instead of Western Kentucky, you'd have exactly…"

Robert Madewell replied Dec 12, 2009 to Advice for starting a local atheist group?

5 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Kraus

"I agree, Sandy. Except the most common reason for faith-based beliefs is probably co…"

Robert Madewell replied Sep 17, 2009 to Evidence, what evidence?

19 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Sandy

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service