Luke's Discussions (651)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm putting that in my happy place. :)"

Luke replied Sep 18, 2009 to Chariots of Iron Season 02, Episode 36: The FIRST ANNIVERSARY EPISODE, with professor PZ Myers!

34 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Luke

""

Luke replied Sep 14, 2009 to Chariots of Iron Season 02, Episode 36: The FIRST ANNIVERSARY EPISODE, with professor PZ Myers!

34 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Luke

"Not flies, toasted bees!"

Luke replied Sep 13, 2009 to Chariots of Iron Season 02, Episode 36: The FIRST ANNIVERSARY EPISODE, with professor PZ Myers!

34 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Luke

"I do some of my best work putting the fun in fundy. :P"

Luke replied Sep 13, 2009 to Chariots of Iron Season 02, Episode 36: The FIRST ANNIVERSARY EPISODE, with professor PZ Myers!

34 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Luke

"Will they be crotchless burkinis. This could be the new naughty nun wear."

Luke replied Sep 10, 2009 to Chariots of Iron Season 02, Episode 36: The FIRST ANNIVERSARY EPISODE, with professor PZ Myers!

34 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Luke

"I heard him go quiet. Sounded like he was having a nice, quiet Face/Palm to me."

Luke replied Sep 10, 2009 to Chariots of Iron Season 02, Episode 36: The FIRST ANNIVERSARY EPISODE, with professor PZ Myers!

34 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Luke

"moJoe! Your cat! PZ is telling us about his life's work and you tell him you have a…"

Luke replied Sep 9, 2009 to Chariots of Iron Season 02, Episode 36: The FIRST ANNIVERSARY EPISODE, with professor PZ Myers!

34 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Luke

"That Brad Pitt, I think he gets everyone a little heady."

Luke replied Aug 21, 2009 to Chariots of Iron Season 01, Episode 35: The COI2009 so you don't forget the code episode

17 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by moJoe

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Cyn X posted a blog post
28 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Back from an AMAZING Cars & Coffee event. Tons of amazing machines and some neat folks to talk to!"
28 minutes ago
"Back from an AMAZING Cars & Coffee event. Tons of amazing machines and some neat folks to talk to!"
28 minutes ago
28 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
59 minutes ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS commented on BIPLAB DAS's blog post A 9 year old girl was mentally tortured after being accused as witch.
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS commented on BIPLAB DAS's blog post A 9 year old girl was mentally tortured after being accused as witch.
1 hour ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service