mxyzptlk's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I commented on your site already, but wanted to add a little more nuttiness for flav…"

mxyzptlk replied May 16, 2010 to Season 2, Episode 50: Teabagging Hutaree: How Political Posturing Is Fomenting Sectarian Militantism

5 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Richard J

"Watch this shit. A few years ago, we got a book like this dropped at our door on a S…"

mxyzptlk replied Mar 4, 2010 to AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! The Time Of The Beast!?!?!?!?

19 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Jan Hochbruck

"Did you click on the attachment "Lamar has ass.png"? It should show up at the top o…"

mxyzptlk replied Mar 4, 2010 to Lamar has ass

4 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Y'know, that'd be very cool. Even a short five or ten minute interview would be inte…"

mxyzptlk replied Aug 15, 2009 to Chariots of Iron Season 1, Episode 34: Not My God!

21 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by mxyzptlk

"I'd like to see that. I've not had a chance to see him speak in public, but I wonder…"

mxyzptlk replied Aug 14, 2009 to Chariots of Iron Season 1, Episode 34: Not My God!

21 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by mxyzptlk

"I was listening to this when I was grocery shopping, and then came back home and my…"

mxyzptlk replied Aug 10, 2009 to Chariots of Iron Season 1, Episode 34: Not My God!

21 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by mxyzptlk

"In order for any of the scripture to have any effect, you must add humans to the mix…"

mxyzptlk replied Jul 10, 2009 to Season 1, Episode 31: Inoculating Against the God Virus

18 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Eli

"I'm still giggling at "firm resting place.""

mxyzptlk replied Jul 9, 2009 to Diminishing audio quality

24 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by John Q. Antichrist or Rosco

"Okay, I think Daniel and Chris are referring to how the Chariots web page goes from…"

mxyzptlk replied Jul 9, 2009 to Diminishing audio quality

24 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by John Q. Antichrist or Rosco

"By the way, the problem of human fallibility when it comes to written texts is what…"

mxyzptlk replied Jul 9, 2009 to Season 1, Episode 31: Inoculating Against the God Virus

18 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Eli

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Rick Springfield replied to Rick Springfield's discussion Scientific Adam and Eve in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
26 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Capitalism can't work without a poverty class.
1 hour ago
sk8eycat replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
1 hour ago
sk8eycat liked Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo liked Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Atheist in FundyLand posted a discussion
2 hours ago
HPhan replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Hawking Says Higgs Boson Could Destroy the Universe in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service