I already posted this on the Facebook page, but I didn't want to leave out any of the Nexus crew.

Here's the link: http://dominicanewsonline.com/dno/sex-is-for-married-couples/

Tags: Dominica, marriage, pastor, sex

Views: 201

Replies to This Discussion

There really is not much one can say about that except It's a personal choice. If you live by the bible then by all means abstain. Personally I think it's a Steaming pile of dog s#!t. NO! way will I ever marry without sex, I really cant see that happening. It's a FACT! that some ppl suck (or don't :p) at sex and while it's not a deciding factor it is important to know what you are getting into.
I don't think the bible advocates abstinence. What about all that "multiply" BS that's mentioned in Genesis? LOL

But seriously. Many prominent guys in the Bible had sex before marrying a woman, David, Solomon, even Abraham. They had their wife (in some case WIVES) and they supplemented their cravings with concubines and even prostitutes. I can't recall these guys being punished solely because they had sex with the "outside" woman.

For example, David was not punished just cause he slept with that guy's wife. He was punished cause he took the only thing that guy had from him (and then sent him at the front of the battle to die). I remember that was the charge the prophet brought forward to him and that's why his children gave him hells later on and tried to kill him/overthrow him.

I'll need to check my bible again to confirm
This pastor needs to have a little more sex, he should get a real chica to give him some oral that makes his toes cringe, rather than the boring married sex he is having (assumably, as most married people have very little sex)...
my thoughts exactly. more sex less talk
The clergy (Christian or Muslim) love to ensure that their respective flocks are sexually repressed and only selectively refer to the sections of the Bible or Qur’an that suits them. This is used as a control tool. Sex should not be something that is scary contrary to what these people would like you to believe.

In the Islamic world this can lead to some weird shit. For example, to circumvent the perceived biblical laws about premarital sex between a man and a woman some of the “Faithful” resort to having sex with boys or even animals. Here’s a weird story about a Sudanese man forced to 'marry' a goat he had sex with: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4748292.stm

And here’s some good advice from the Ayatollah Khomeini, former Supreme Ruler of Iran: "A man can have sex with animals such as sheeps, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."

The only holy book I’ll consult regarding advice on sex is the Kama Sutra, to look at the pictures mind you. :)
We all know they are all having sex before marriage anyways, its just harder for people to find out. So they pray everytime they fornicate and god forgives till the next time they fall into temptation.

But why is sex before marriage so wrong but adultery so forgiveable? Are they not both sins?

So many pastors/bishops share themselves with the church sisters and the congregations curse the wives for being bad wives and stand by their bishop. Have y'all been following this Bishop Eddie Long saga?

If you ever needed a good reason to despise religion(s) it's their whole attitude towards sex. Whether it be gay-bashing, pedophilia, or promoting the non-use of contraceptives. Here’s a pastor who has come out against female use of Gravy Basters ;-)

Pastor against males as just sperm donors

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service