Views: 37

Replies to This Discussion

I love this! I saved it. I feel like printing it and distributing it at work. Hmmmm...Should I? Nothing beats a trial but a failure.

Here's the guy doing pet sitting. According to BBC he has 250 clients at US$135 a pop!

Eternal Earthbound Pets

I only like cats so this would not be a good idea for me :-)

Well you could euthanize the dogs, the rapture-nauts wouldn’t know the diff ;-)

LOL..I know what you mean , sometimes it feels as if jamaica is going backward instead of foward and religion plays a big part in that regression. I wonder what happened to all the things he gave away? I wonder all the people he gave stuff..and said 'oooppps, sorry, but I will actually need to get all my stuff back'.

I just had to smack myself on the forehead after reading this! Any hoo, it seems Rapture etc. is rescheduled for October so prepare for continued nonsense until then.
That's what I read in a an article,might be the jamaican observer but not only was he sorry about the predictions but he mentioned it was a mistake and it was a spiritual rapture but the real rapture is october 21 later this yr he said. That just got me mad cause he don't want to look foolish but he is going to be a bigger fool when oct 21 comes and no rapture. His name is michael lewis,I didn't even know of him personally. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O3QEsDTrk4

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

L. Alcorn replied to L. Alcorn's discussion Early Christianity
25 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
31 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
35 minutes ago
Steve replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
40 minutes ago
The Devian replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
41 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
43 minutes ago
Future replied to MattyLJ's discussion Ever had a family member die
45 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Freethinker31's discussion Family Values
52 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Profile IconLeon K and Taxi Paul joined Atheist Nexus
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat added a discussion to the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service