Andre Woodvine's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome Calliope22! I was away on holiday for a while, I'm just now catching up! (As…"

Andre Woodvine replied Sep 5, 2011 to Posting in forums and inciting riot

5 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by caribatheist

"Wow, maybe that kind of texting works in Barbados! : )  "

Andre Woodvine replied Jul 14, 2011 to Local Lunacy

114 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Mr. Apostate

"Hi all, I found the following info while web wandering, it's from the The atheist Co…"

Andre Woodvine replied Jul 12, 2011 to Church attendance - the original Facebook?

23 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Andre Woodvine

"While grazing on the internet I took a quick look at the University of the West Indi…"

Andre Woodvine replied Jul 12, 2011 to Church attendance - the original Facebook?

23 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Andre Woodvine

"Yes, I'm looking into humanism as well, there's a lot to read about it. Maybe one da…"

Andre Woodvine replied Jul 10, 2011 to Church attendance - the original Facebook?

23 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Andre Woodvine

"Thanks for your comments Caribatheist, I agree that support groups undertaking "do g…"

Andre Woodvine replied Jul 9, 2011 to Church attendance - the original Facebook?

23 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Andre Woodvine

"'old on, stop the press my fellow Barbadian Atheists, on a whim I visited the Barbad…"

Andre Woodvine replied Jul 8, 2011 to Church attendance - the original Facebook?

23 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Andre Woodvine

"Oh, I easily googled and found the BTB website....Yes, those prices seem to be reaso…"

Andre Woodvine replied Jul 8, 2011 to Church attendance - the original Facebook?

23 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Andre Woodvine

"Well, a bus ad campaign would certainly stir the pot, in our environment I could see…"

23 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Andre Woodvine

"hhmm, I can picture the classified ad now..." Prominent atheists needed for establis…"

Andre Woodvine replied Jul 6, 2011 to Church attendance - the original Facebook?

23 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Andre Woodvine

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo shared their discussion on Twitter
30 minutes ago
Joan Denoo added a discussion to the group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
30 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
46 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
50 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Deidre32's blog post Pascal's Wager -- Your Fate is a Crapshoot
57 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Steph S.'s discussion As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?
58 minutes ago
Plinius replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Sentient Biped's discussion DNA testing gives more history of paleo-Eskimos in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo liked Sentient Biped's discussion DNA testing gives more history of paleo-Eskimos
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
2 hours ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark commented on Deidre32's blog post Pascal's Wager -- Your Fate is a Crapshoot
2 hours ago
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service