Joan Denoo's Discussions (5,677)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"That is what I felt like, too. There is a certain waddle that happens when faced wit…"

Joan Denoo replied on Tuesday to Participant Observer, loose bowel syndrome, unexpected and unprepared.

25 on Tuesday
Reply by Patricia

"My goodness, getting such nice comments when you went through cancer to achieve it!…"

Joan Denoo replied on Tuesday to Participant Observer, loose bowel syndrome, unexpected and unprepared.

25 on Tuesday
Reply by Patricia

"Oh Patricia, that is dreadful! I am so, so sorry. With all this and you continue to…"

25 on Tuesday
Reply by Patricia

"Spud, I think you are correct! I don't think depression will be a problem for me. I…"

25 on Tuesday
Reply by Patricia

"Exactly! It is what it is. Like you, I seek all the information I can get, ask quest…"

25 on Tuesday
Reply by Patricia

"Thank you , Terry, for your care and compassion. Having a place to share experience,…"

25 on Tuesday
Reply by Patricia

"Oh Patricia, I thought I was the only one who had these explosive episodes and I wan…"

25 on Tuesday
Reply by Patricia

"When I first was diagnosed, a nurse taught me things that would help or hurt my reco…"

Joan Denoo replied on Monday to Participant Observer, loose bowel syndrome, unexpected and unprepared.

25 on Tuesday
Reply by Patricia

"Oh thanks Paricia, I didn't know that. I have coconut oil for cooking and It is soli…"

Joan Denoo replied on Monday to Participant Observer, loose bowel syndrome, unexpected and unprepared.

25 on Tuesday
Reply by Patricia

"Spud, it seems you talked about Vicks before and I didn't pay proper attention to th…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 2 to Participant observer, toe and finger nails update

4 Apr 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service