Atheist Nexus Logo

Joan Denoo's Discussions (7,760)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Why on Earth would one forgive such an atrocity?!"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 20 to What do doctors say to 'alternative therapists' when a patient dies? Nothing. We never talk

54 Mar 21
Reply by Patricia

"Oh yes, and 100% cotton on fabric that is next to my body. I liked my bald head, par…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 20 to What do doctors say to 'alternative therapists' when a patient dies? Nothing. We never talk

54 Mar 21
Reply by Patricia

"Thanks to you, Kathy, and Daniel for the recommendation. "

54 Mar 21
Reply by Patricia

"I hope she sued her mother for malparenting.  The spell checker surely does not like…"

54 Mar 21
Reply by Patricia

"If someone told me a coffee enema would cure my cancer and I believed the claim and…"

54 Mar 21
Reply by Patricia

"I like your strategy and how you intend to deal with it. Let's hope it heals before…"

54 Mar 21
Reply by Patricia

"Patricia, you answer my question. I am reading this string backwards and didn't see…"

54 Mar 21
Reply by Patricia

"What are you finding that works for you? "

54 Mar 21
Reply by Patricia

"Can you imagine making a pot of coffee, pouring it in an enema bag, and then flowing…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 19 to What do doctors say to 'alternative therapists' when a patient dies? Nothing. We never talk

54 Mar 21
Reply by Patricia

"Spud, thanks for this information. I used Dove liquid for my hands and changed to th…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 19 to What do doctors say to 'alternative therapists' when a patient dies? Nothing. We never talk

54 Mar 21
Reply by Patricia

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service