Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,502)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Terry, my thoughts are with you, as well. I enjoy your research and enthusiasm for t…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 9 to New system classifying cancers by molecular structure shows promise

5 Aug 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I am amazed by the amount of work that goes into cancer diagnosis, treatment and pre…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 9 to New system classifying cancers by molecular structure shows promise

5 Aug 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I agree as well! I often have big gatherings here for weddings, memorial services, b…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 28 to Colon cancer patients should avoid soda

5 Jul 3
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I'll give it a try! Thanks. "

Joan Denoo replied May 30 to A report that ginger destroys cancer tumours more effectively than many cancer drugs

14 May 30

"Can you give a rough estimate of how much you like of each ingredient? We can always…"

Joan Denoo replied May 30 to A report that ginger destroys cancer tumours more effectively than many cancer drugs

14 May 30

"Daniel, you wrote, "ginger tea.  More specifically, chai with pepper, cinnamon, clov…"

Joan Denoo replied May 29 to A report that ginger destroys cancer tumours more effectively than many cancer drugs

14 May 30

"This information seems promising. I googled research on ginger as cancer destroyer a…"

Joan Denoo replied May 28 to A report that ginger destroys cancer tumours more effectively than many cancer drugs

14 May 30

"Thanks Terry, I know the value of information being shared and that is my goal. I le…"

Joan Denoo replied May 15 to Participant Observer, hair, toe and finger nails

12 May 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

"This is amazing! Who knows from where the next treatment protocol will arise? That d…"

Joan Denoo replied May 14 to Massive measles vaccine dose stops cancer

1 May 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Ruth, my goodness, what an ordeal. I know what you mean about the pain. Luckily, my…"

Joan Denoo replied May 14 to Participant Observer, hair, toe and finger nails

12 May 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service