Dr. Terence Meaden's Discussions (1,003)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"That's very beautiful Daniel, and highly reassuring for you and your family.  Just t…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 6 to Metastatic cancer killed man 4,500 years ago.

9 Dec 7
Reply by sk8eycat

"These stories make me weep too. As for my future burial, I have it arranged that I s…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 6 to Metastatic cancer killed man 4,500 years ago.

9 Dec 7
Reply by sk8eycat

"Within a few years careful men will be asking to have their genome to be checked ove…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Sep 16 to Men at risk of Prostate Cancer could in future be identified by Gene Tests

3 Sep 16
Reply by Patricia

"Bravo."

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Aug 9 to New system classifying cancers by molecular structure shows promise

5 Aug 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Such news is always so stimulating for us.  Let's thank the medical research scienti…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jun 13 to Lukemia drug may work for other cancers too

3 Jun 28
Reply by Daniel W

"There will come a day when I shall be a willing human volunteer for any trial. My ca…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jun 8 to Ketone supplements

2 Jun 8
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Looks like your dogs could have been able to sniff aerosol emissions from your cance…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied May 20 to Trained dogs found to be very accurate at sniffing out some cancers in humans

4 May 20
Reply by Plinius

"The scientist in me admires the scientist in you. Thank you. "

Dr. Terence Meaden replied May 15 to Participant Observer, hair, toe and finger nails

12 May 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

"By golly Joan, you can be so cheerful and jokey in your misfortune. You are a treasu…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied May 12 to Participant Observer, hair, toe and finger nails

12 May 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

"As always Joan, you have my sympathetic affection. Terry "

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Apr 14 to Participant Observer, loose bowel syndrome, unexpected and unprepared.

25 Apr 14
Reply by Patricia

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service