Patricia's Discussions (841)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, should have saved all my cuttings for pot scrubbers!!!!!"

Patricia replied May 11 to Participant Observer, hair, toe and finger nails

12 May 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

"My hair story..... I have always had very thick, coarse, straight, & stubborn da…"

Patricia replied May 11 to Participant Observer, hair, toe and finger nails

12 May 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I have arthritis, fibromyalgia, reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, collagenou…"

Patricia replied Apr 14 to Participant Observer, loose bowel syndrome, unexpected and unprepared.

25 Apr 14
Reply by Patricia

"I wouldn't have had time to put the groceries on the floor....the load would have be…"

Patricia replied Apr 14 to Participant Observer, loose bowel syndrome, unexpected and unprepared.

25 Apr 14
Reply by Patricia

"The only weight I lost was the 10 lbs. of breast tissue with the mastectomy."

25 Apr 14
Reply by Patricia

"This hasn't affected my other ''health'', am not anemic, etc. Colitis is colitis, &a…"

25 Apr 14
Reply by Patricia

"You look great in your photos Daniel, amazing what doesn't show, huh?"

25 Apr 14
Reply by Patricia

"Well when a person has up to 20 or so bowel movements a day/night, it can get depres…"

25 Apr 14
Reply by Patricia

"The colitis is explosive, sudden, & no warning, & I still maintain the chemo…"

25 Apr 14
Reply by Patricia

"I am also taking a med called Lomotil to ''slow things down'' so I can get out of th…"

25 Apr 14
Reply by Patricia

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service