Gaylene Wetzel's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, have you heard about Gibsons in BC? They made charitable organizations justify t…"

Gaylene Wetzel replied Aug 9, 2010 to Canadian Atheist/Humanist/Secular/Skeptic/Etc... Organizations & Groups.

16 Jan 14
Reply by TNT666

"Hi Glen, Have you tried the Meetup site? That's how I found a group here in Saskatoo…"

Gaylene Wetzel replied Aug 9, 2010 to Canadian Atheist/Humanist/Secular/Skeptic/Etc... Organizations & Groups.

16 Jan 14
Reply by TNT666

"It's frightening that politicians don't get it - they don't want to have the country…"

Gaylene Wetzel replied May 12, 2010 to Armageddon Factor

13 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Jonny Marko

"I heard this interview as well, and definitely want to read the book. Have you seen…"

Gaylene Wetzel replied May 12, 2010 to Armageddon Factor

13 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Jonny Marko

"not to mention the religious being some of the least 'respect-ful'. I refer to my fo…"

Gaylene Wetzel replied Apr 25, 2010 to How hard is it for you to be an atheist in Canada... (a straw poll).

46 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Ellemar

"I am finding it much nicer/fun/easy to be atheist since I found a local group, Saska…"

Gaylene Wetzel replied Apr 23, 2010 to How hard is it for you to be an atheist in Canada... (a straw poll).

46 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Ellemar

"Gotta work, oh well. At my workplace we do our best to be 'green'."

Gaylene Wetzel replied Mar 25, 2010 to Doing anything for Earth Hour this Saturday?

5 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Eleanor

"I was raised in a religious home. My 3 sisters are still xian; occasionally they dri…"

Gaylene Wetzel replied Mar 18, 2010 to How hard is it for you to be an atheist in Canada... (a straw poll).

46 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Ellemar

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Deidre posted a status
"Almost Friday.........cannot wait! Happy Halloween-eve :) Tonight is 'devil's night' I believe?"
40 minutes ago
Pat replied to jay H's discussion Free speech (right)
50 minutes ago
Pat commented on Joan Denoo's blog post My Grandfather, Alphonse Fulgentino Jules Denoo
54 minutes ago
Profile IconFormer Pastor, kavitha, Jim Reynolds and 6 more joined Atheist Nexus
55 minutes ago
booklover replied to jay H's discussion Free speech (right)
1 hour ago
booklover commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago
Randall Smith commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Randall Smith commented on Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago
Susan Stanko replied to C.L.A.W.S.'s discussion Stem Cell Research & MS in the group Atheists who love Science!
1 hour ago
Randall Smith replied to Lmnopicue's discussion dahl pasta in the group Food!
1 hour ago
Randall Smith posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Dyslexic's DOG replied to Deidre's discussion Finding self respect after religion
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service