Galen Thurber's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"status updates ACSkeptics - Atlantic Canada, Skeptics and Secularists of Atlantic Ca…"

Galen Thurber replied Nov 18, 2013 to Canadian Atheist/Humanist/Secular/Skeptic/Etc... Organizations & Groups.

16 Jan 14
Reply by TNT666

"ACSkeptics - Atlantic Canada, Skeptics and Secularists of Atlantic Canada has moved…"

Galen Thurber replied Jun 13, 2011 to Canadian Atheist/Humanist/Secular/Skeptic/Etc... Organizations & Groups.

16 Jan 14
Reply by TNT666

"depends on eyesight. I kept it short as possible"

Galen Thurber replied Mar 22, 2010 to humanist business cards, do it yourself

2 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Galen Thurber

"they (the deniers) continue to miss the elephant in the room."

Galen Thurber replied Mar 6, 2010 to God, keep our land glorious and free!

45 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Sean Murphy

"Humanist Assoc of Canada has had this in action for many many years. I was part of o…"

Galen Thurber replied Feb 26, 2010 to God, keep our land glorious and free!

45 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Sean Murphy

"Secular Humanists can join the oldest group around http://www.humanistcanada.com/"

Galen Thurber replied Feb 18, 2010 to Canadian Atheist/Humanist/Secular/Skeptic/Etc... Organizations & Groups.

16 Jan 14
Reply by TNT666

"having been fired for being an atheist myself I empathize"

Galen Thurber replied May 30, 2009 to Cancer Victim Fired For Being Atheist - Needs Financial Help.

4 May 30, 2009
Reply by SBrooks

"pity no takers"

Galen Thurber replied Apr 15, 2009 to Action Request. Halifax area, Let's counter , attend, rebuff, protest ..

2 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by no0ne

"Simply explained, Ezra's a Tory 1st not a freedom fighter. Support true freedom figh…"

Galen Thurber replied Apr 5, 2009 to Freedom of Speech in Canada - Danish Cartoons of Muhammad

6 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Drew

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service