The black skin is in urgent need of truth,not that all blacks are unable to make informed decision,not at all that every black is thick up stairs.that is not my point the point is that blacks of African origin are too fast to accept every religious doctrine under the Sun,hold on, do you know that l m black? it a true testimony that l was made leave a lone born to hate the truth,right from early days of my childhood,over 96% of what many blacks are now practicing in the sugar coated name of religion is man made,

It is not yet too late to think fellow blacks, run from untruth,and start to think for yourself,learn to be yourself,do not be in the character of copying other's  lifestyles.Today you want to live like German, tomorrow American,next week you are Briton,who as cursed you fellow black?

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

Only 96%? Where did you get that statistic from and who made the other 4%?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

 

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

 

Latest Activity

Freethinker 31 replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S
10 minutes ago
Craigart14 replied to James M. Martin's discussion Question for All Who Read This Posting
10 minutes ago
Craigart14 replied to Luara's discussion Proof of god(s)
17 minutes ago
Craigart14 replied to Luara's discussion Proof of god(s)
20 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner added a discussion to the group Atheists who love Science!
24 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion Rep. (R) Louie Gohmert Proves God's Existence With One Simple Equation and Explains Why Atheists are Intellectually Inferior in the group Atheist News
27 minutes ago
Craigart14 replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S
31 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Joe's discussion Rep. (R) Louie Gohmert Proves God's Existence With One Simple Equation and Explains Why Atheists are Intellectually Inferior in the group Atheist News
39 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion Rep. (R) Louie Gohmert Proves God's Existence With One Simple Equation and Explains Why Atheists are Intellectually Inferior in the group Atheist News
44 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion Rep. (R) Louie Gohmert Proves God's Existence With One Simple Equation and Explains Why Atheists are Intellectually Inferior in the group Atheist News
48 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Joe's discussion Rep. (R) Louie Gohmert Proves God's Existence With One Simple Equation and Explains Why Atheists are Intellectually Inferior in the group Atheist News
50 minutes ago
Pat replied to Joe's discussion Rep. (R) Louie Gohmert Proves God's Existence With One Simple Equation and Explains Why Atheists are Intellectually Inferior in the group Atheist News
52 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service