Okay, so this is simple. Let's do something to help each other out. Post your blog or blogs, and try to take the time to visit the blogs of others who post here. IE, at least visit the blogs of the people posting before and after you, so check often. Try to comment! I'll be checking in on this thread and visiting and trying to give feedback to every blog posted. I love supporting atheist and liberal blogs. :)

Views: 213

Replies to This Discussion

Yes! Any atheist blogger who regularly addresses atheism should join the Atheist Blogroll. It will help other atheist bloggers find you and can be a great way to connect.
I'm interested in any help you may be able to provide. :)
First of all, let me encourage you all to submit your atheist blogs to Mojoey's site. That will accomplish two things; it will increase your readership by being associated with other quality blogs on the same topic and, since he provides a handy blogroll widget you can add to your sidebar, I won't have to add you all one by one to mine. 8-)

I have two blogs focused on atheism. Radical Atheist is my attempt to rationally and reasonably present the atheist viewpoint to those with misconceptions and wild ideas regarding what atheism is all about. Heathen Queer is my rather offensive, no-holds-barred reaction to a world that considers atheists and homosexuals to be the devil's handmaidens. There I pull no punches and offer no apologies. I can let my inner radical out of his cage.

I also blog on FreThink. As you may guess, the focus there is on free thinking. That topic's a bit broader than the other two.

I invite you all to stop by and especially to comment. A blog's a lonely place without a conversation going on. I welcome all (non-spam) comments and will reply whenever appropriate.
I'm trying to subscribe to the RSS for Radical Atheist, but the RSS link on the page itself is an http link rather than a feed link. When I use the RSS button in my browser's address bar I get a "too many redirects" error. Where exactly is your feed?
My blog, http://secularsundaysermon.blogspot.com, is a new thing I've only had for two months now, but it's based in part on a blog I used to keep that had hundreds and hundreds of entries.

So far it's entirely religion-based. I hope in the future to be a little less one-note, but as the title indicates, it is specifically atheistic in tone and content.

I will definitely check out the other blogs.

If you venture to mine, please make a comment or two. I'd love to hear some opinions.
What happened to the old one then?
Well, it was never a public blog. I kept it on 360.yahoo.com, which is imploding and now impossible to effectively use.
I'll check it out!
Hello everyone,

I'm Glendon Mellow, a painter and illustrator who blogs at The Flying Trilobite: Art in Awe of Science.

I'm here mainly because Mike Haubrich recommended it, and he's a stand-up guy.

Nice to see some familiar faces, and some surprises off my radar!

Excuse me while I browse...
My blog: Do Atheists Dream of Bionic Sheep?

Random thoughts and my take on news events and things that catch my attention on my RSS reader. Still gettting used to writing again so the motivation is coming slowly. Some creative criticism would be excellent and much appreciated.
There's no possible criticism one can have about a blog with a title like that!
Yep, I have a blog too. I rant, I rave, I whatever. lol

The core theme of it is my journey of leaving fundamentalist christianity and becoming an atheist & Humanist.

Some posts are general and some are specific stories of the horrors of growing up pentecostal.

http://dayandnite.livejournal.com

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service