Okay, so this is simple. Let's do something to help each other out. Post your blog or blogs, and try to take the time to visit the blogs of others who post here. IE, at least visit the blogs of the people posting before and after you, so check often. Try to comment! I'll be checking in on this thread and visiting and trying to give feedback to every blog posted. I love supporting atheist and liberal blogs. :)

Views: 199

Replies to This Discussion

My blog is called Eyebrow Ascendant.

I do quick breakdowns of specific facets of skepticism and atheism- whether that be debunking a specific item or addressing a theological argument.

The name is my little jab at astrology.
Heh, I've already looked at maybe half the blogs listed here before I even joined Atheist Nexus. I'm subscribed to several (including Blue Linchpin, what's more). Still, there's a number I haven't seen that I plan to check out.

Mine is Ecstathy - atheism, skepticism, science, mathematics/probability/statistics, politics, religion, education, philosophy, snark and whatever else I feel like talking about.
Hiya. I had a blog and then I got rid of it. This site has inspired me to start a new, and I have, with Wrong In Their Mind Tanks. Swing by if you have a moment. I've actually posted something I thought was rather important today--links to support the Secular Coalition of America's various Action Alerts. Important stuff. :)

Cheers.
Nice site. I'll be on that BSA action alert post haste. They've been on my poo list for a while now for obvious reasons.
Excellent! :)
The Gaytheist Agenda

Latte-fueled observations of a lesbian atheist (gaytheist) fighting the RRRW Agenda.
It's great to see you here, Buffy!
Likewise.

My blog is peppered with various subjects, some funny, some sad, some angry (like my latest); but it's mostly about being an Atheist, Aging Goth Mom:

Musings from the Crypt
I like the A in the background, and really good post about not feeding the Trolls. I think I met one of those in the chat room the other day. Everyone just ignored him, and he got fed up and left. By the way, I'm a band geek AND a science nerd.
My blog is Chimaera Contemplations. It is about life in general, sometimes more specifically atheism and skepticism, and sometimes I just have to rant.

Yesterday, my mother asked me why I do it (blog). She's afraid someone will find out where I live and burn crosses on my lawn or something. I couldn't really tell her why.

I look forward to reading some of these blogs, but if you are on the Atheist Blogroll, there's a good chance I already have!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service