Okay, so this is simple. Let's do something to help each other out. Post your blog or blogs, and try to take the time to visit the blogs of others who post here. IE, at least visit the blogs of the people posting before and after you, so check often. Try to comment! I'll be checking in on this thread and visiting and trying to give feedback to every blog posted. I love supporting atheist and liberal blogs. :)

Views: 206

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you, Kris. I will check out your blog.  And no problem covering the same ground.  There's much to cover, and a lot of folks have covered the same maddening details, but with different perspectives and insights.  I look forward to checking yours out.
That's true ... 2000 years of human error, we're bound to end up having to deal with the same old crap again and again :)  It's just nice to be able to put one's own spin on things.  Speaking of which ... Whoops, apocalypse! :)

Hi,

I have recently started a blog called Science and Atheism where i discuss both science and atheism, though mostly atheism.  I am very interested in link exchanges with other blogs that deal with science and atheism.

For what it's worth, here's mine ... Rant In A-Minor, which I describe as "loud, rude words about religion (and other annoyances)".  Comments always appreciated (as are link exchanges with fellow atheists / ranting nutters) :)
My blog is Hit and Miss and can be found at http://hitandmiss1.blogspot.com/ I don't only post about atheism (I post about random thoughts really) but many posts have an atheistic theme. You may enjoy it...or you may not.
Well, put me in the "enjoy it" category (in fact I've already posted a couple of comments!).  Will read some more when I get home (at work atm) :)
Thanks Kris. I've read the comments and I appreciate you taking the time. I must say though, your blog is WONDERFUL and it gave me blogger envy when I read some of your posts. Great stuff. Our politics are a little different, but I really enjoy your writing. I'll be sharing your blog with friends (I assume that's ok).
Absolutely, it's very ok!  I really appreciate your thoughts - it's always nice to know someone likes what you do, whether you necessarily agree with them on everything or not (actually, it's a little weird when someone agrees with you on everything) :)

Hi Group.

New to nexus.

My blogs are as follows:

www.challengereligion.blogspot.com

www.takethebiblechallenge.blogspot.com

The reason I started the blogs, I was sick and tired of staying motels/hotels/holiday accommodation and having the bible presented to me......it was the 'straw that broke the camels back', so after a bit of encouragement from the wife, I decided to actually stop moaning and do something. The more I started looking the more I realised how our cultures are literally riddled with religion!

Any ideas I am happy to share and will start checking out some of the blogs listed.

All the best, Sean

Some interesting stuff there - commented on a few posts (apologies though, I didn't spot your rule on no more than 100 words after I'd commented - I do ramble a bit, I'm afraid!)  Good thoughts, concise and succinct ... I shall be back!

Shit.....missed this comment as well.......this blogging lark is hard work......think I need a full time admin assistant to coordinate........and I only have about 4 followers!!!! Don't worry about the 100 word statement, wasn't sure if it clogged up the download/refresh speed........there again i don't know the first thing about the mechanics of the internet!!!! Hopefully that problem has sorted itself out with my comments box!!!! 

Hi, my blog is at emilyhasbooks.com & recently I became a contributor at FriendlyAtheist- writing book reviews.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service