Okay, so this is simple. Let's do something to help each other out. Post your blog or blogs, and try to take the time to visit the blogs of others who post here. IE, at least visit the blogs of the people posting before and after you, so check often. Try to comment! I'll be checking in on this thread and visiting and trying to give feedback to every blog posted. I love supporting atheist and liberal blogs. :)

Views: 205

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone! My blog is 'The Anatomy of a Coming-Out' I look forward to reading what everyone has to say, and finding new ways to stump the bible thumpers : )
Sweet, checking it out :)

EDIT: Great article, about blacks and Christianity!
Thanks...I think that race relations (though I don't believe in a biological basis for race) should be a cause taken up in the projects section.
Thanks for stopping in : )
Nice blog Darla - I like the idea of an atheist having hope. I have only thought of hope as a Christian 'virtue.'
And I too look forward to expanding my google reader.

Please check out my blog - I had an unpleasant (if true) comment left by one of my very few readers - a Christian who has known me for years. She said (in effect) that I would probably not have very many readers. As I said, this is true, and it also doesn't really matter, since I blog for myself first. Nevertheless, I hate to think that all this work will go unseen.

So please, if you have a minute, check out a few entries!
well then we will just have to prove her wrong on that account too, LOL...
Hope is real for atheists absolutely. We have to save humankind, what can be more hopeful (yet daunting) than that?
well, sadly I do not feel hopeful at all on that count. Sometimes I do, when I look at all the moderate and increasingly secularized churches in America (it happens from time to time), but then I look at Islam and remember that even if we can get Christianity under control, we won't even be half done.
On the other hand, the grass is green and WALL-E was a great movie and I am really looking forward to dinner tonight. So it isn't all bad!
exactly
Sounds like wishful thinking on her part. Sort of like when they talk into their hands and imagine something is going to happen as a result...
Thanks Salyangoz. It's new, so there is not so much...yet.
I really do appreciate it. It's nice to know I'm not the only one reading it : )
hi- mine is at http://psychodiva.blogspot.com a bit sporadic at the moment cos I am studying and have life stuff going on- but usually I write weekly
Just A Whisper In The Wind

All welcome, I rant a lot, about anything and everything. Bit sporadic in my updates though.
Just spent 10 minutes trying to work out how to join the group. For anyone else wondering the same thing - just respond to a thread and you will be prompted to join.

Now with that out of the way my blog is:

Sean the Blogonaut

Good to see some familiar faces round here.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service