Personally, I think that the argument between god's existence v. no god exists is just, well, MOOT; who the hell cares? I really don't give a damn what other people believe and how they choose to spend their energies and lives on wasteful speculation on something that can never ever be proved or disproved. I'm not a true atheist because I fervently believe that I AM GOD. And no one can convince me that I am NOT. Further, no one knows anything at all in the first place. I only believe in facts and evidence as I come across it, and my not-so-subtle gut feeling about the matter is that every one of these filthy hypocritical organized MONEY-grubbing religions were created by man, thus it's all BALDERDASH. Furthermore, why on earth would, I, as a woman, choose to believe anything those wicked men wrote?

Mind control is a disgusting game in which I shall not participate. Further, my conclusion thus far about religious people of every stripe is that an overwhelming majority of them are the most unbelievable HYPOCRITES that I have witnessed in the history of the world. So, in the end, it's pretty simple to just say this:

Listen you filthy busybodies, mind your own goddamned business and get the hell out of my face.

I shall now leave a quote from an unknown source:

Religion is like a Penis.
It's fine to have one.
It's fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around,
And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

Cheers!!

Christ...ina Marlowe

Views: 147

Replies to This Discussion

Is the nation represented by uncle sam, in the cartoon, a consenting partner?

NO!!   IT IS RAPE PURE AND SIMPLE!!  

Cheers though...

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service