Hello Fellow Freethinkers,

Some of you might recall that I posted a link to my recent article here last week. Happily, that article has just been picked up by RichardDawkins.net. If you didn't get a chance to read it the first time, I hope you'll take this opportunity to read it there and leave a comment. If you have already read it at the Black Skeptics Blog, I hope you'll share your insight on the Dawkins site as well.

The RichardDawkins.net link is below (and the original Black Skeptics Blog link can be accessed from the Dawkins post too; I hope you'll stop by that blog and read some of the excellent content there as well). I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks again!

Shawn

http://richarddawkins.net/articles/495765-what-if

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

This picture may interest you.
I took the picture in a Marian Grotto at Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church, Ibadan. Nigeria.
It showed a black woman postrating on bare floor as a sinful, worthless individual before the statue of a white goddess, Mary and her white son, Jesus, pleading for forgiveness and asking for favours.
If you swap the statues with a black god, it becomes an abomination. Yet the acts are basically the same, idol worshipping.
This clearly portrays how the black race have been bastardised, downgraded and indoctrinated, conditioned iof you like, to remain inferior, accept and assume the biblical cursed race.
What a tragedy.
Attachments:
Unbelievable image Danladi. It sums the issue up quite well. We need a change.
What if people used their brains (gasp)? What if people thought for themselves (blasphemy)!
I couldn't agree more, Les. Thanks for taking the time to read the article. Stay in touch.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service