I am writing this post in hopes of directing you to my new article at "Black Skeptics" blog.  Please take a few moments to read it and leave your comments- I'd love to hear your thoughts.  You can see the link below.  Thank you.

Shawn

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

I don't see the original link posted above, so I will paste it again here. Thanks.

http://blackskeptics.blogspot.com/2010/07/what-if.html
Thanks a lot Tea Cup.
Excellent post Shawn but you know that we're carrying oats to a dead horse! You did inspire me to post one of my blogs....I just can't get the editor to link to my blog post!

There's something inside of me that feels that we (Black free thinkers), need to do something on a larger scale. Keep writing and thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Peace,
Rob H.
Hey Robert, thanks a lot for taking the time out to read my article. I'm glad you liked it. I agree that the horse may seem dead, but maybe it just needs a kick. You ready to kick? lol. I'd really appreciate it if you pasted your comment in the comment section for the article. I've gotten a lot of notes and emails on this, but people seem bashful about posting their comments on the page. Let's get the discussion started there. If you have already posted your comment there, it will be visible as soon as Sikivu updates the page. Thanks again.
Very nice! Pretty much sums up the "root of all evil" (for lack of a better phrase), lol.
@Black Magic Woman- Thanks for taking the time to read it. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Feel free to post your comment ion the page as well. Thanks again.
I was going to but it required a subscription..and I am REALLY trying to limit my subscriptions...hence my comment here. =D
Thanks Magick. I appreciate it.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

Christine replied to Luara's discussion Meet Brother Richard
6 minutes ago
Napoleon Bonaparte replied to Gene Sokolowski's discussion Great New Book: Taking Liberties: Why Religious Freedom Doesn't Give You the Right to Tell Other People What to Do
14 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Idaho Spud's discussion Utah's Governor Grinch in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
18 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
21 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
36 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Gene Sokolowski's discussion Great New Book: Taking Liberties: Why Religious Freedom Doesn't Give You the Right to Tell Other People What to Do
52 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Gene Sokolowski's discussion Great New Book: Taking Liberties: Why Religious Freedom Doesn't Give You the Right to Tell Other People What to Do
53 minutes ago
57 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked Gene Sokolowski's discussion Great New Book: Taking Liberties: Why Religious Freedom Doesn't Give You the Right to Tell Other People What to Do
58 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Gene Sokolowski's discussion ALL Politicians Should Be Made to Read: "Homosexuality, atheism etc: What's it to you?"
1 hour ago
Mike Mitchell commented on Mike Mitchell's blog post Why You Shouldn’t Announce Your Atheism
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck posted a discussion
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service