I can't believe this woman gave this down-low homophobe all that cash. Come on black people. We got to do better.

Tags: Race, Religion, Scandal

Views: 51

Replies to This Discussion

Well said Samantha. It's a damn shame.

I've seen this before and it was planned if you ask me. This a just a sensationalist technique, albeit an innovative one, to corral the sheep and get them emotionally involved.

I agree with Albert. I believe the whole scene was a setup. Why give him a big wad of bills in front of the congregation during service? Why not give him a check in private? It was obviously all show. It could have been a bunch of ones surrounded by a few bigger bills. He wasted no time suggesting others do the same. The religious are so gullible.
I agree with Albert and Eddie. Plus, the interaction looked very ingenuine and practiced. He wasn't surprised nor grateful, hell- he didn't even say "Thank you!" Further, the music came on instantaneously!! It was like something out of a damn movie. These sensationalist speakers are experts at brainwashing folks, especially those who appear to be vulnerable. It's all industrial psychology.
This is despicable.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service