Alix Jules, chair of the Dallas/Fort Worth Coalition of Reason Diversity Council, was recently interviewed by Ebony Magazine about leaving Christianity and being a black atheist. Make sure to get the July issue for the full article.

Tags: alix, dallas, dfwcor, ebony, fort, jules, magazine, worth

Views: 141

Replies to This Discussion

Im pretty sure this is a first
I haven't purchased Ebony in years. I use to subscribe. I think I'm going to get that issue for the article.

I'm an atheist living in Dallas, I can't wait to read the story and one day meet the man. I'm having it sent to me at Ft. Hood. Getting ready to deploy to Afganistan. Cross your fingers for me!!!! 

DFW. Good luck in Afghanistan, Iraq was fun while I was there. lol.

I don't know what more interesting, the article itself,
or the subsequent letters from the readers...

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Sentient Biped added a discussion to the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
6 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
20 minutes ago
Donald R Barbera commented on Donald R Barbera's blog post Things That Make You Go Hmmm . . . (Humor)
21 minutes ago
Sentient Biped commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
25 minutes ago
Pandarius replied to Kalista Whitney's discussion Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?
41 minutes ago
Dan D replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
1 hour ago
Christine replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to Stephen Gunn's discussion FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT
1 hour ago
John Jubinsky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Lead Ebola Doctor In Sierra Leone Contracts It Himself in the group Atheists who love Science!
1 hour ago
Christine replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
1 hour ago
Pandarius posted a discussion
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service