Dean Smith's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Very interesting link, thanks!"

Dean Smith replied Aug 11, 2011 to Black Atheists Characters in popular television and film

2 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Carolyn

"If it's a tie-breaker between a black African kid being adopted by black parents or…"

Dean Smith replied Aug 6, 2011 to New form of Slavery?

23 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Navitta Nelson

"Maybe it's because I'm located in the South, but white atheists I've met usually thi…"

Dean Smith replied Jul 7, 2011 to Being labeled militant

22 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Jameer Logan

"For some people, there seems to be a 'conservation of woo' thing going on. They give…"

Dean Smith replied Jun 18, 2011 to Black Atheists of Atlanta

23 May 28, 2012
Reply by Alexander S.

"I'll be seeing it. Despite her flaws and those of her philosophy, or maybe because o…"

Dean Smith replied Apr 16, 2011 to Atheist Singles Date Night!

9 May 2, 2011
Reply by Clarence Dember

"It's perfectly natural, like grabbing a straw when you're drowning. Even when you kn…"

Dean Smith replied Apr 6, 2011 to "Backsliding" in a time of despair

12 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Dean Smith

"One of the things fundamentalism robs some people of is their sense of what's approp…"

Dean Smith replied Apr 6, 2011 to A co-worker gave me a revelation from the Lord, today!

31 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Albert Terry

"I read it and found it interesting. I like his books on evolution more."

Dean Smith replied Mar 21, 2011 to Thoughts on The God Delusion

5 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Deep

"Like a lot of things, we absorb our attitudes toward sex pretty unconsciously. It's…"

Dean Smith replied Dec 22, 2010 to Sex and Atheism

8 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by thomas smith

"Loved the article, enjoyed the usual comments. Good piece!"

Dean Smith replied May 22, 2010 to Total Self Promo

7 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Leslie

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Grinning Cat replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Ebola contagion through air in the group Health & Fitness
13 minutes ago
L. Alcorn replied to L. Alcorn's discussion Early Christianity
36 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
43 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
46 minutes ago
Steve replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
51 minutes ago
The Devian replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
52 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
54 minutes ago
Future replied to MattyLJ's discussion Ever had a family member die
57 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Freethinker31's discussion Family Values
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Profile IconLeon K and Taxi Paul joined Atheist Nexus
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service