M Jones's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Robert, Do you have a link to your blog posts? I'd like to check them out. Mon…"

M Jones replied Nov 29, 2010 to Blacknewsjournal.net Survey Question about Jesus

5 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Robert H.

"Old Christianity and New Christianity can both duke it out in the trash heap of bad…"

M Jones replied Nov 28, 2010 to Blacknewsjournal.net Survey Question about Jesus

5 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Robert H.

"I love this one too. I've quoted from it before. The 'beat it on away from here now'…"

M Jones replied Sep 27, 2009 to Langston Hughes: Goodbye Christ, Hello Persecution

26 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Ralph Dumain

"Funny that no matter what baloney is being served, the cadence is so very similar. A…"

M Jones replied Aug 19, 2009 to Ayaan Hirsan Ali on the Point of Inquiry Broadcast.

16 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by animus

"Loved your reply, Baphomet. Thanks for giving your take on this. I agree that this s…"

M Jones replied Aug 19, 2009 to How we betray our past by using the N word

29 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by animus

"Excellent. Just plain excellent. Thanks for posting. I hate the cozy familiarity thi…"

M Jones replied Aug 17, 2009 to How we betray our past by using the N word

29 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by animus

"That was some hairdo. That alone could not make me take this man seriously. I remem…"

M Jones replied Aug 5, 2009 to Good riddance to Reverend Ike

11 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by M Jones

"I agree that women have to be deprogrammed first. We are the ones who support it loc…"

M Jones replied May 30, 2009 to Black Freethinker vs Black Priest.

21 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by EpiKurus

"Yes! And no one will call him on it either! Sad to hear all of the people saying 'Am…"

21 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by EpiKurus

"Ugh such ignorance. Hates his own people. Ignorant of history, politics and even geo…"

21 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by EpiKurus

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

sk8eycat commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 minute ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Mother Defends Daughter's Right to Die Choice against Vatican in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
4 minutes ago
booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
7 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Forty percent of giraffes slaughtered in last 15 years
7 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Mother Defends Daughter's Right to Die Choice against Vatican in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
10 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Brent Feeney's discussion BRUTALLY HONEST: Want Change? Then Stop Being a Political Retard!
11 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Brent Feeney's discussion BRUTALLY HONEST: Want Change? Then Stop Being a Political Retard!
12 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner added a discussion to the group Wildlife
15 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Brent Feeney's discussion BRUTALLY HONEST: Want Change? Then Stop Being a Political Retard!
17 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to Deidre's discussion When is it wrong to forgive?
26 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Brent Feeney's discussion BRUTALLY HONEST: Want Change? Then Stop Being a Political Retard!
27 minutes ago
C.L.A.W.S. commented on Agent Chaos's group Ceiling Cat Vs. Basement Cat
32 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service