Sarah Trachtenberg's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I meant to write "preys" on poor people. Slip of the tongue? A fitting one, though."

Sarah Trachtenberg replied Jun 16, 2010 to Any ex-Nation of Islam members out there?

26 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"I don't mean accusing, exactly. I'm just confused about how this tangent came up and…"

Sarah Trachtenberg replied Jun 16, 2010 to Any ex-Nation of Islam members out there?

26 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"Does all this mean that I'm a redneck? I mean, I like to think I try to educate myse…"

Sarah Trachtenberg replied Jun 15, 2010 to Any ex-Nation of Islam members out there?

26 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"First, what does "gutter religion" mean? Also, is this the old saw about atheists be…"

Sarah Trachtenberg replied Jun 11, 2010 to Any ex-Nation of Islam members out there?

26 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"From what I've heard, "classic" Muslims (as in Coca Cola Classic) think Nation of Is…"

Sarah Trachtenberg replied Jun 10, 2010 to Any ex-Nation of Islam members out there?

26 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"I think I know the book you're talking about, Little X, and I read it for a religiou…"

Sarah Trachtenberg replied Jun 9, 2010 to Any ex-Nation of Islam members out there?

26 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"Yeah!"

Sarah Trachtenberg replied Jun 4, 2010 to Any ex-Nation of Islam members out there?

26 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"I have a site all about this sort of thing. May I quote your story? I am sorry about…"

Sarah Trachtenberg replied Jun 3, 2010 to There's a high cost for being a Black Atheist

106 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by estevan

"For what it's worth, I've gotten a share of flack for dating non-Jewish men. I'm mar…"

Sarah Trachtenberg replied Jun 3, 2010 to Can atheist brothas be faulted for looking for love outside their race?

68 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Navitta Nelson

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service