Christopher Baughman's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think the problems will disappear even if religion dies in the Black communi…"

Christopher Baughman replied Jul 10, 2011 to Being labeled militant

22 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Jameer Logan

"And the only reason they were considered 3/5 was to give high rates of representatio…"

Christopher Baughman replied Jul 10, 2011 to Being labeled militant

22 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Jameer Logan

"Go figure that the very first caller is the one that has called the Atheist Experien…"

Christopher Baughman replied Jun 15, 2011 to Black Atheists of Atlanta

23 May 28, 2012
Reply by Alexander S.

"My experience has been that this is a common belief with cultural conservatives in A…"

Christopher Baughman replied Jun 15, 2011 to Black Atheists of Atlanta

23 May 28, 2012
Reply by Alexander S.

"1.) *sigh* How about an example?  Because I sincerely doubt that happens to such a m…"

Christopher Baughman replied Feb 23, 2011 to Article:Ten Ways Public School Destroys Free Thinking

4 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Clarence Dember

"I'm glad the protest went well for you guys.  Living in San Antonio and only being 2…"

Christopher Baughman replied Feb 19, 2011 to Did the Sexual Revolution ever make it to the US?

7 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Donald R Barbera

"And yes, we had it.  Just the American public is too apathetic to keep the rights th…"

Christopher Baughman replied Feb 18, 2011 to Did the Sexual Revolution ever make it to the US?

7 Feb 19, 2011

"Fuck social conservatives.  Bastards are nothing but reactionary idiots that want to…"

Christopher Baughman replied Feb 18, 2011 to Did the Sexual Revolution ever make it to the US?

7 Feb 19, 2011

"The biggest problem I can see with larger sexual relationships is the time people wa…"

Christopher Baughman replied Feb 11, 2011 to Can a man love 2 women at the same time?

24 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Lary9

"Yes, but then again I also believe one woman can love two men at once.  Polyamory is…"

Christopher Baughman replied Feb 11, 2011 to Can a man love 2 women at the same time?

24 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Lary9

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

L. Alcorn replied to L. Alcorn's discussion Early Christianity
25 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
31 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
35 minutes ago
Steve replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
40 minutes ago
The Devian replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
41 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
43 minutes ago
Future replied to MattyLJ's discussion Ever had a family member die
45 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Freethinker31's discussion Family Values
52 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Profile IconLeon K and Taxi Paul joined Atheist Nexus
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat added a discussion to the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service