THE GRENADIAN FREETHINKER's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"These guys are clowns. My head hurts...."

THE GRENADIAN FREETHINKER replied Oct 10, 2011 to Black Atheists of Atlanta

23 May 28, 2012
Reply by Alexander S.

"Ms. Sara Leon you are on point, and although I too cannot speak for the Black Atheis…"

THE GRENADIAN FREETHINKER replied Jun 28, 2011 to Black Atheists and Gay Marriage/Homosexuality?

19 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by John H. Martin, Jr.

"I agree with Eddie E. Hicks Sr. I am from the Caribbean and has been living in the U…"

THE GRENADIAN FREETHINKER replied Jun 18, 2011 to Anti-gay, black atheists have been getting too much attention recently

19 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by L.Hunter

"Yes, Christianity and even Islam, to some extent, have been instrumental in the Blac…"

THE GRENADIAN FREETHINKER replied Jun 6, 2011 to The black community's obsession with struggle and Christianity?

7 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Carri

"I do understand where Gary is coming from. I, myself, grew up in a very aggressive c…"

THE GRENADIAN FREETHINKER replied Jan 30, 2011 to Close Family or Friend Confrontation.

33 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Devon

"I have read many of Sitchin's books, and as Yosemite Sam I refuse to dismiss everyth…"

THE GRENADIAN FREETHINKER replied Dec 7, 2010 to Theists are one thing but have you ever encountered a Sitchinist? How do you counter their claims that the bible is true but grossly misinterpeted?

12 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Yayi

"Of course, these things are not supported in the Bible and Qur’an. Remember for many…"

THE GRENADIAN FREETHINKER replied Jun 4, 2010 to Any ex-Nation of Islam members out there?

26 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"Yes Gary the Adventurer, there are indeed two schools of thought when dealing with A…"

THE GRENADIAN FREETHINKER replied Dec 9, 2009 to What is Afro-centrism, and can an Afro-centric person be an Atheist?

11 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Ralph Dumain

"I agree George, in it benign and basic sense Afrocentricity was a response to Euroce…"

THE GRENADIAN FREETHINKER replied Nov 29, 2009 to What is Afro-centrism, and can an Afro-centric person be an Atheist?

11 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Ralph Dumain

"Thanks guys. Yes Gabral, Afro-Centrism and religion appears to be two different thin…"

THE GRENADIAN FREETHINKER replied Nov 27, 2009 to What is Afro-centrism, and can an Afro-centric person be an Atheist?

11 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Ralph Dumain

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service