George's Discussions (535)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Ex. A black man not identifying himself as a black man but just a human being with a…"

George replied Oct 1, 2011 to Is it possible?

5 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by oracle

"I've been watching talks by William Lane Craig and others, and I'm convinced these g…"

George replied Sep 7, 2011 to The Linguistic Improbability of the Word God

7 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Danladi Dele Agbeyo

"You know you can delete your comments by clicking the "x" to the right of the entry."

George replied Mar 11, 2011 to African Americans for Humanism Conference

22 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by George

"I refuse to completely write anything off as simple nonsense outside of religion and…"

George replied Dec 12, 2010 to Theists are one thing but have you ever encountered a Sitchinist? How do you counter their claims that the bible is true but grossly misinterpeted?

12 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Yayi

"Does the Ancient Astronaut/Intergalactic Miner theory have any plausibility? No. Th…"

George replied Dec 6, 2010 to Theists are one thing but have you ever encountered a Sitchinist? How do you counter their claims that the bible is true but grossly misinterpeted?

12 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Yayi

"There's also a related Facebook Black Atheists Of America. Also a twitter page."

George replied Oct 19, 2010 to Black Atheists of America

3 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Black Atheists of America, Inc.

"I just read it as being within the historic context of the topic. MLK routinely used…"

George replied Aug 1, 2010 to Why is it necessary to ask who, what, where, when,why and how?

11 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Kenneth W Stephens

"I have no idea. http://hamptonroads.com/2009/01/few-questions-dr-fred-price-bishop-.…"

George replied Jul 31, 2010 to Why is it necessary to ask who, what, where, when,why and how?

11 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Kenneth W Stephens

"Their links to page sections on their site are incorrect and give errors. Their "Anc…"

George replied Jun 23, 2010 to African Americans for Humanism: News from CFI

1 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by George

"the other two blogs are useless. Of course "utility" is in the eye of the beholder."

George replied Jun 11, 2010 to Norm Allen terminated at CFI

15 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Ralph Dumain

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service