J.Muntu's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"  Thank you, I definitely agree, but in the mean time... Lol!!! I feel like a damn m…"

J.Muntu replied Sep 13, 2011 to Can atheist brothas be faulted for looking for love outside their race?

68 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Navitta Nelson

"I know this is a year and some months late but I was reading back through the commen…"

J.Muntu replied Aug 25, 2011 to Can atheist brothas be faulted for looking for love outside their race?

68 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Navitta Nelson

"Thanks Keith, thats some of the best advice yet. Actually I have no problem dating o…"

J.Muntu replied Jun 22, 2010 to Can atheist brothas be faulted for looking for love outside their race?

68 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Navitta Nelson

"Man I could not of said it better. Like I said I have no problem really w/dating a w…"

J.Muntu replied May 1, 2010 to Can atheist brothas be faulted for looking for love outside their race?

68 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Navitta Nelson

"There we go I knew there were some great comments coming from the sista's. You cause…"

J.Muntu replied May 1, 2010 to Can atheist brothas be faulted for looking for love outside their race?

68 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Navitta Nelson

"Thx alot! Very well put. Enevitably I'm going to do what it takes to be happy, I app…"

68 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Navitta Nelson

"Ok now I know we have a good number of sista's on this site soo... Dont hold your to…"

J.Muntu replied Apr 28, 2010 to Can atheist brothas be faulted for looking for love outside their race?

68 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Navitta Nelson

"Thx Dean, I find it interesting that we face ridicule for not believing in sky gods,…"

J.Muntu replied Apr 28, 2010 to Can atheist brothas be faulted for looking for love outside their race?

68 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Navitta Nelson

"Well you can say that again! I definitely feel I'm in the wrong part of the country,…"

68 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Navitta Nelson

"Gabriel, I feel you, but you are never as alone as you think you are, now you might…"

J.Muntu replied Jan 14, 2010 to Looking for African-American Atheists to Stand UP!

55 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Gabriel

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service