John Salters Jr.'s Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"  Sadly, I do not share your optimism. Since when do people let scientific truth get…"

John Salters Jr. replied Apr 19, 2011 to Race Vernacular As Anachronism

13 May 5, 2011
Reply by Lary9

"@ Thomas Smith Respectfully,   Sir your disappointment may be the result of the fact…"

John Salters Jr. replied Apr 17, 2011 to Is Spiritualism Just As Harmful As Organized Religion?

23 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by thomas smith

"TNT, my question then becomes, how will the French Gov't be able to enforce the "hug…"

John Salters Jr. replied Apr 16, 2011 to Sacrebleu! France Bans The Wearing of Islamic Veils.

35 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Nigel, there was a CNN story yesterday reporting that there was already some resista…"

John Salters Jr. replied Apr 16, 2011 to Sacrebleu! France Bans The Wearing of Islamic Veils.

35 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"SBP, your view is the one that Bill Maher took last night on his HBO show Real Time.…"

35 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Dean, I applaud your objectivity and open-mindedness. I wonder are you a person of s…"

John Salters Jr. replied Apr 16, 2011 to Atheist Singles Date Night!

9 May 2, 2011
Reply by Clarence Dember

"Yeah Lary, I watched Real Time last night with amazement as Ms. Manji and Mr. Maher…"

35 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"OK so as we move into Friday night and begin the weekend in earnest, I wanted to giv…"

John Salters Jr. replied Apr 15, 2011 to Atheist Singles Date Night!

9 May 2, 2011
Reply by Clarence Dember

"LMFAO!"

John Salters Jr. replied Apr 15, 2011 to Atheist Singles Date Night!

9 May 2, 2011
Reply by Clarence Dember

"  The folks that perpetuate the "law of attraction" are using an old device to stir…"

John Salters Jr. replied Apr 9, 2011 to Is Spiritualism Just As Harmful As Organized Religion?

23 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by thomas smith

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service