Danladi Dele Agbeyo's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"wow!"

Danladi Dele Agbeyo replied Sep 30, 2011 to The Linguistic Improbability of the Word God

7 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Danladi Dele Agbeyo

"This is a well researched piece that hit the nail right on the head. I wish the part…"

Danladi Dele Agbeyo replied Feb 23, 2011 to Article:Ten Ways Public School Destroys Free Thinking

4 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Clarence Dember

"Navita, Go ahead. You can also add my name of you care."

Danladi Dele Agbeyo replied Feb 11, 2011 to Can a man love 2 women at the same time?

24 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Lary9

"Looking at it from biological angle, ideally, a man is expected to pregnate as many…"

Danladi Dele Agbeyo replied Feb 11, 2011 to Can a man love 2 women at the same time?

24 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Lary9

"If this include blacks in African soil. Then I am interested. Dele"

Danladi Dele Agbeyo replied Feb 4, 2011 to DFWCoR Diversity Council Needs Your Help!

1 Feb 4, 2011

"Rob. Thats a good one. First, when the Europeans appeared on our shores, they met ou…"

Danladi Dele Agbeyo replied Jan 25, 2011 to THE NOTORIOUS CULPRITS THAT BOND SOCIETAL ADHERENCE TO RELIGION

13 Jan 25, 2011

"Rob. Thank you for your contribution, To give an answer to your curiousity, I will g…"

Danladi Dele Agbeyo replied Jan 24, 2011 to THE NOTORIOUS CULPRITS THAT BOND SOCIETAL ADHERENCE TO RELIGION

13 Jan 25, 2011

"There are some factors responsible for the state of affairs in the African subcontin…"

Danladi Dele Agbeyo replied Jan 20, 2011 to THE NOTORIOUS CULPRITS THAT BOND SOCIETAL ADHERENCE TO RELIGION

13 Jan 25, 2011

"This picture may interest you. I took the picture in a Marian Grotto at Our Lady of…"

Danladi Dele Agbeyo replied Aug 21, 2010 to My Recent Article Now on RichardDawkins.net

4 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Shawn Anonymous

"Yes, Adriana. I guess he is into christianity for the money and fame. This he has ac…"

Danladi Dele Agbeyo replied Dec 7, 2009 to Is God going out of style?

3 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by gerard26

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service