Shawn Anonymous's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I couldn't agree more, Les. Thanks for taking the time to read the article. Stay in…"

Shawn Anonymous replied Oct 7, 2010 to My Recent Article Now on RichardDawkins.net

4 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Shawn Anonymous

"Unbelievable image Danladi. It sums the issue up quite well. We need a change."

Shawn Anonymous replied Aug 29, 2010 to My Recent Article Now on RichardDawkins.net

4 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Shawn Anonymous

"Thanks Magick. I appreciate it."

Shawn Anonymous replied Aug 4, 2010 to My New Post at the "Black Skeptics" Blog

9 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Shawn Anonymous

"@Black Magic Woman- Thanks for taking the time to read it. I'm glad you enjoyed it.…"

Shawn Anonymous replied Aug 2, 2010 to My New Post at the "Black Skeptics" Blog

9 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Shawn Anonymous

"Hey Robert, thanks a lot for taking the time out to read my article. I'm glad you li…"

Shawn Anonymous replied Jul 30, 2010 to My New Post at the "Black Skeptics" Blog

9 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Shawn Anonymous

"Thanks a lot Tea Cup."

Shawn Anonymous replied Jul 29, 2010 to My New Post at the "Black Skeptics" Blog

9 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Shawn Anonymous

"I think this article suggests we're heading in the right direction."

Shawn Anonymous replied Jul 28, 2010 to "Generation Y Abandoning The Black Church: Message Isn’t For Them" article

11 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by L.Hunter

"I don't see the original link posted above, so I will paste it again here. Thanks.…"

Shawn Anonymous replied Jul 28, 2010 to My New Post at the "Black Skeptics" Blog

9 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Shawn Anonymous

"Hey Jess. You mean you're not "blessed and highly favored"? What kind of "god fearin…"

Shawn Anonymous replied Jul 5, 2010 to Can atheist brothas be faulted for looking for love outside their race?

68 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Navitta Nelson

"Amen, Pat Rice."

Shawn Anonymous replied Jul 4, 2010 to "Five Reasons I Hate Dating Christians"

12 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Shawn Anonymous

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service