Yosemite Sam's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not an engineer or even a mathematician, but I find the "built by slaves" conce…"

Yosemite Sam replied Jun 29, 2011 to Egyptian Archaeology

4 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Shaheed

"Again, have you ever heard of "hydrostatic equilibrium"? Once again, you should pay…"

Yosemite Sam replied Jun 26, 2011 to Theists are one thing but have you ever encountered a Sitchinist? How do you counter their claims that the bible is true but grossly misinterpeted?

12 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Yayi

"First of all, if you ever attended any higher education you would know that youtube…"

Yosemite Sam replied Jun 26, 2011 to Theists are one thing but have you ever encountered a Sitchinist? How do you counter their claims that the bible is true but grossly misinterpeted?

12 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Yayi

""Re the question: are you fucking kidding me?" Why would someone be kidding you? Dp…"

Yosemite Sam replied Dec 8, 2010 to Theists are one thing but have you ever encountered a Sitchinist? How do you counter their claims that the bible is true but grossly misinterpeted?

12 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Yayi

"Many of his postulations via the interpretation of various cuneiform tablets are tho…"

Yosemite Sam replied Dec 7, 2010 to Theists are one thing but have you ever encountered a Sitchinist? How do you counter their claims that the bible is true but grossly misinterpeted?

12 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Yayi

"Within certain realms I agree with you, but I refuse to completely write anything of…"

Yosemite Sam replied Dec 6, 2010 to Theists are one thing but have you ever encountered a Sitchinist? How do you counter their claims that the bible is true but grossly misinterpeted?

12 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Yayi

"As "Freethinkers", we should firstly recognize the trap of enclosing yourself in any…"

Yosemite Sam replied Dec 4, 2010 to Can atheist brothas be faulted for looking for love outside their race?

68 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Navitta Nelson

"Onpoint to say the least and although I have never been to Africa, the rapid deterio…"

Yosemite Sam replied Dec 4, 2010 to THE NOTORIOUS CULPRITS THAT BOND SOCIETAL ADHERENCE TO RELIGION

13 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Danladi Dele Agbeyo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service