estevan's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, being Canadian doesn't count.  Atheism is default over there.  It's like being…"

estevan replied Jun 28, 2011 to Coming Out...

41 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Albert Terry

"Yeah, I like how that's a "get out of jail free" card. Anytime you take it to far wi…"

estevan replied Jun 23, 2011 to Coming Out...

41 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Albert Terry

"I heard an interview where he discusses this. I felt it was two-fold. He was critici…"

estevan replied Jun 20, 2011 to Anti-gay, black atheists have been getting too much attention recently

19 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by L.Hunter

"That one.  He's been making the rounds lately."

estevan replied Jun 17, 2011 to Anti-gay, black atheists have been getting too much attention recently

19 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by L.Hunter

""and decided that no just and loving God presides over this wicked world"I would cau…"

estevan replied Jun 15, 2011 to Coming Out...

41 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Albert Terry

"Wow.  Are you serious?  If anyone did that to me I'd contact HR and recommend that s…"

estevan replied Jun 3, 2011 to A co-worker gave me a revelation from the Lord, today!

31 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Albert Terry

"Yeah. I certainly don't have qualms about religions integral in many parts of our hi…"

estevan replied Jun 3, 2011 to The black community's obsession with struggle and Christianity?

7 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Carri

"I can't comment on the core issue here but I would caution you about Facebook.  Cons…"

estevan replied Jun 3, 2011 to There's a high cost for being a Black Atheist

106 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by estevan

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

Pat replied to James M. Martin's discussion World Wrestling's Steve Austin on Why Same Sex Couples Should be Allowed to Marry
15 minutes ago
Warren Jappe commented on Steve Shives's video
43 minutes ago
Warren Jappe posted a video

It's good to be anti-Islam

...but not anti-Muslim. Christians burned alive, beheaded, crucified and tortured to death http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/christians-are-being-bur...
58 minutes ago
Pat replied to Raj's discussion Bible: all laws must be obeyed
1 hour ago
Pat replied to Polaroidxxx's discussion Atheist Confetti
1 hour ago
John Jubinsky added a discussion to the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
sk8eycat replied to Steph S.'s discussion Noah movie religious controversy
2 hours ago
Sentient Biped replied to Raj's discussion Bible: all laws must be obeyed
3 hours ago
Loren Miller replied to Polaroidxxx's discussion Atheist Confetti
3 hours ago
Steve Shives posted a video

Chapters Eleven and Twelve - An Atheist Reads Simply Christian

The examination of N.T. Wright's Simply Christian continues with a look at Chapter Eleven: Worship, and Chapter Twelve: Prayer.
3 hours ago
booklover replied to James M. Martin's discussion World Wrestling's Steve Austin on Why Same Sex Couples Should be Allowed to Marry
4 hours ago
Michael Penn replied to James M. Martin's discussion World Wrestling's Steve Austin on Why Same Sex Couples Should be Allowed to Marry
4 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service