Donald R Barbera's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"The "Black Church" has enjoyed a long ride as the premeir freedom fightersin the com…"

Donald R Barbera replied Jul 28, 2010 to "Generation Y Abandoning The Black Church: Message Isn’t For Them" article

11 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by L.Hunter

"As usual your points are on the money, but I think it far too early to pass judgemen…"

Donald R Barbera replied Jul 13, 2010 to Institute for Science and Human Values

2 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Tea Cup

"I self-identify as black. It is not a skin color but a state of mind and that is the…"

Donald R Barbera replied Jun 30, 2010 to "I'm Black but Race never existed to me"

29 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Tea Cup

"I am sad that Norm is gone from the organization he led. I know some details, about…"

Donald R Barbera replied Jun 23, 2010 to Making Humanism Relevant to African Americans

3 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Ralph Dumain

"Norm: I didn't know. The way it was done is the worst forms of corporate dispassion…"

Donald R Barbera replied Jun 9, 2010 to Norm Allen terminated at CFI

15 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Ralph Dumain

"In or out is up to the individual. Last relationships are inherently difficult, but…"

Donald R Barbera replied May 4, 2010 to Can atheist brothas be faulted for looking for love outside their race?

68 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Navitta Nelson

"If a friend could dismiss you so casually, we wary of your enemies. Although I am no…"

Donald R Barbera replied Mar 30, 2010 to There's a high cost for being a Black Atheist

106 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by estevan

"An excellent article. I like Steve Harvey's comedy and that's exactly where he shoul…"

Donald R Barbera replied Mar 22, 2010 to Black Infidels: Humanism and African American Social Thought.

4 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Kenneth W Stephens

"I had to smile at your post, especially the mention of the "prosperity" preachers, t…"

Donald R Barbera replied Mar 16, 2010 to "Christians are the new Negro" - World Net

5 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Donald R Barbera

"First--I'm married and out of the dating game and in may ways--I'm glad! (STDs, Cond…"

Donald R Barbera replied Mar 15, 2010 to "Five Reasons I Hate Dating Christians"

12 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Shawn Anonymous

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service