Christina Marlowe's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"THANK YOU. You are 100% RIGHT and I am ON BOARD. This time, though, it may be too la…"

Christina Marlowe replied Aug 5, 2011 to I Sincerely Welcome My Black Friends' Thoughts on the Following...Please Comment

12 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Christina Marlowe

"Thank you so much for taking the time to read, consider and share your thoughts and…"

Christina Marlowe replied Aug 5, 2011 to I Sincerely Welcome My Black Friends' Thoughts on the Following...Please Comment

12 Aug 5, 2011

""

Christina Marlowe replied Aug 4, 2011 to When your Master looks like your Deity...

11 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Martial Epicurus

""

Christina Marlowe replied Aug 4, 2011 to When your Master looks like your Deity...

11 Aug 10, 2011

"You've got it, Navitta.  It really doesn't make to much sense, does it?   Cheers, Ch…"

11 Aug 10, 2011

"Hello DF.  Thank you for the response.  Of course there are many horrible consequenc…"

Christina Marlowe replied Aug 1, 2011 to I Sincerely Welcome My Black Friends' Thoughts on the Following...Please Comment

12 Aug 5, 2011

"Okay, Justin.  I'll give you an excerpt of a response I wrote to a MF:   I'll tell y…"

Christina Marlowe replied Aug 1, 2011 to I Sincerely Welcome My Black Friends' Thoughts on the Following...Please Comment

12 Aug 5, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service