booklover's Discussions (3,590)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Ruth, that is so interesting!!!  Thanks for sharing this!~ Mindy"

booklover replied Jun 14, 2013 to Green-rumped Parrots name their young

3 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Steph, you are a really good photographer!  So cool you went to a Crane Festival!  T…"

booklover replied Feb 25, 2013 to Whooping Cranes Festival Pictures

7 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Thanks for posting that Steph!  I think sometimes people mean well, but aren't think…"

booklover replied Jan 16, 2013 to PRINCIPLES OF BIRDING ETHICS

1 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by booklover

"Thanks for the information on these interesting birds Steph!"

booklover replied Dec 24, 2012 to Blue footed boobies

2 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Steph, thanks for all this info!  I really enjoy reading it!"

booklover replied Dec 16, 2012 to Bird Beaks Show Why 'Sister' Species Don't Live Together

2 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Wonderful article Steph!  So interesting to learn!  Thanks for sharing this!~ Melinda"

booklover replied Dec 10, 2012 to Sharing Wisdom - World’s Oldest Bird Teaches Us About Power of One

4 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Wow!  What a story Steph!  We are going to Key West in March with my whole family, M…"

booklover replied Nov 19, 2012 to Pelicans blown north by Sandy get ride home to Florida

2 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Wow that is horrible.  See, I never thought of that (even though we don't use any mi…"

booklover replied Nov 17, 2012 to Blood-thinning rat poisons kill birds of prey too

3 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"How interesting!  And smart!  Thanks for sharing Steph!"

booklover replied Sep 6, 2012 to Birds Hold Funerals for Their Dead

4 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Patricia

"Hummingbirds are fascinating!  Thanks for showing the pictures Steph! ~Melinda"

booklover replied Sep 3, 2012 to My hummingbird photos from my trip to the coast

9 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
57 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
58 minutes ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
2 hours ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service