Grace Fitzpatrick's Discussions (514)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I finally got to see the movie last night. It was excellent! Even my husband who onl…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Sep 16, 2010 to Temple Gradin (The Movie)

8 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Aggiememenon

"I have problems sleeping for the same reason. It's very hard for me to slow my mind…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Sep 12, 2010 to Any other parents of children with autism?

20 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Aggiememenon

"I hadn't thought about Darwin. I have wondered about former astronaut Lisa Nowak. I…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Sep 11, 2010 to Any other parents of children with autism?

20 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Aggiememenon

"I am no longer working or driving thanks to MS. If I could be rid of it, I would in…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Sep 10, 2010 to Any other parents of children with autism?

20 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Aggiememenon

"Ahh... I see. Well, it's getting five stars everywhere I have looked. I am looking f…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Sep 6, 2010 to Temple Gradin (The Movie)

8 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Aggiememenon

"My daughter has some advantages because she is exceptionally good looking. Grown ups…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Sep 6, 2010 to Any other parents of children with autism?

20 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Aggiememenon

"I didn't want to make judgments on a movie I have not seen. I understand it won a nu…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Sep 5, 2010 to Temple Gradin (The Movie)

8 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Aggiememenon

"For me, one of the most important things to learn was about the sensory processing i…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Sep 5, 2010 to Any other parents of children with autism?

20 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Aggiememenon

"i know other parents of children with autism, but they are mainly religious. My sist…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Sep 5, 2010 to Any other parents of children with autism?

20 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Aggiememenon

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service