VeganApe's Discussions (406)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"If you wan't to see the best evidence for a vegan diet DR M. Greger says it best. Ch…"

VeganApe replied Jan 28, 2012 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"Agreed dogly, but I would harm any human whaler in a heartbeat to defend those beaut…"

VeganApe replied Jan 28, 2012 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"I would deffinately agree that it is a moral issue as far as personal choice goes an…"

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"WELLL  SAID!!!"

VeganApe replied Jan 2, 2012 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"Thanks for your support of animal rights.........ave a great new year!!!"

VeganApe replied Jan 2, 2012 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"I am very suspicious of the westonAprice foundation, I only ever see them quoted in…"

VeganApe replied Dec 8, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

""ok so it has a very predictable effect - meaning it is determined like regular phys…"

VeganApe replied Dec 8, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"I have even heard statistics that in older people with dentures average survival rat…"

VeganApe replied Dec 7, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"As I said "quantum mechanics is not fringe science" string theory is fringe science…"

VeganApe replied Dec 7, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"Quantum mechanics is not on the cutting edge of science and is well understood. Most…"

VeganApe replied Dec 6, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service