Limber Lightfoot's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I would bet good money that if there was a comparative religion class poised to be l…"

Limber Lightfoot replied Jun 26, 2010 to Church accused of hijacking ethics classes debate

10 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Doug

"It even gets worse because having scripture in school time means the kids talk about…"

Limber Lightfoot replied Jun 25, 2010 to Church accused of hijacking ethics classes debate

10 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Doug

"I just visited a Christian site http://www.makeastand.org.au/campaign/index.stw?camp…"

Limber Lightfoot replied May 7, 2010 to Ethics Class trial for students

5 May 7, 2010
Reply by Limber Lightfoot

"There is only Dark Chocolate, Sir, everything else is of the pale god and sinful, Si…"

Limber Lightfoot replied Apr 4, 2010 to Catholic league denounces David Nicholls.

26 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Doug

"Sir, yes Sir!"

Limber Lightfoot replied Apr 4, 2010 to Catholic league denounces David Nicholls.

26 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Doug

"Ummm....dark for preference but not too crazy dark. Good milk...yes, that has a plac…"

26 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Doug

"I bit the head off a chocolate bunny this morning, where does that put me?"

26 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Doug

"That is not to say that Christians do not attack Atheism, but let us remember the cr…"

26 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Doug

"I'd like to think it wouldn't happen. The article continues... 'I wasn't talking ab…"

Limber Lightfoot replied Mar 8, 2010 to Muslim leader wants elements of sharia in Australia

9 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by SecretWombat

"We would have to make atheism a religion and that's not something I signed up for.…"

Limber Lightfoot replied Jan 9, 2010 to Charitable confusion and double standards

6 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by funk Q

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service