Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"It's a copy of what I emailed to Penny. I am sorry I missed the stutter-typo."

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Apr 30, 2010 to Ethics Class trial for students

5 May 7, 2010
Reply by Limber Lightfoot

"Dear Penny, Unfortunately the petition requires that I be a citizen of New South Wa…"

5 May 7, 2010

"Unfortunately the petition requires that I be a citizen of New South Wales. I am not…"

5 May 7, 2010

"I wonder if we could start a campaign to shame religious people for failing to follo…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Apr 15, 2010 to OK this convinces me to become a Christian !

12 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Doug

"Are you suggesting that we be given a tit for tat "right of reply". I like the idea…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Apr 15, 2010 to OK this convinces me to become a Christian !

12 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Doug

"Has anyone considered modifying the wallpaper? How about a dirty scruffy Jew with a…"

12 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Doug

"I on the on-line article thus: What bigoted twaddle! Here is the Catholic Church so…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Apr 4, 2010 to Catholic league denounces David Nicholls.

26 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Doug

"Australia should note what has happened in the UK in relation to this. The people af…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Mar 8, 2010 to Muslim leader wants elements of sharia in Australia

9 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by SecretWombat

"My reply to this article is reproduced below: = = = = = Those complaining about th…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Dec 18, 2009 to Let the Festive Season begin!

1 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM

"The issue which most sticks in my mind is the insidious nature of the exemptions whi…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Jun 15, 2009 to National Human Rights Consultation - Atheist Nexus Submission

18 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Luke

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service